Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

This past week/weekend went by too fast!!!  There's lots to catch up on, but first things first....  Our good friends Brent and Gina (who live in Monroe) welcomed their precious baby boy Reid Walker on October 31 at 8:53 a.m. weighing 6 lbs 14 ounces and absolutely beautiful.  Matt and I are SUPER excited to meet him!  Check out this little guy!


Sweet little angel!


Thursday night, Matt and I went over to Mark and Rhonda's for dinner.  Rhonda's brother, Justin, is one of my favorite people in the world and was in town.  This is the only picture I got of us, but it was SOO good to see him!!


Friday morning, Rhonda asked me to go with them to her kiddos program @ Pulaski Academy.  I love her kids, Ashlan and Conner, and was very excited to be a part of their big day.  After the program in the auditorium, I got to see each of their classrooms.


Me and Ashlan


Friday night, my parents came in town and got here right before dinner.  We all went to Cantina Laredo for some yummy Mexican food.  Saturday morning, we got up and made my favorite (biscuits and gravy) for breakfast and enjoyed laying around for some game day.  That afternoon, when Kyndall got off of work, we went to Alley Oops for lunch and then she, Mom, and I went out to do some shopping! 





My Mom and Dad look amazing - both have lost so much weight!! I'm very proud of them!






While we were out shopping, I found these fabulous wine glasses I had to have for the holidays...







That night, we ordered in pizza and camped out at the house for an incredible night of football!!  I made a delicious pizza dip and we had the LSU/Alabama game on in the living room and the AR/SC game on in the bedroom.  It was a FANTASTIC night!  We even had a cozy fire going...




Sunday was full of a great church service, brunch, and then Mom and Dad had to head back to NWA.  It was such a relaxing weekend and I am so thankful for such a fun and loving family!  We always have a blast when we're together. 







Matt and I enjoyed a lazy Sunday afternoon with a nap and then went to see the movie 'Tower Heist' with Ben Stiller.  I liked it, but you might want to wait for it to come out on DVD....just sayin!  Matt has to work this weekend so I will be doing none other than decorating our house for Christmas!!!  Yes, it's just the second week in November, BUT the AR game is next weekend in LR, then it's Thanksgiving, then we are off to NYC!!  It's my favorite time of the year, so I am ready to enjoy it!! 

The Holiday House is also this weekend and I am super excited about going with my sister and spending the day getting a start on my Christmas shopping.  That's right...I haven't even begun to start!!

I have to leave you with this ADORABLE picture of my nieces.  Brandi sent this to me yesterday and my talented sis-in-law made these outfits with her monogramming machine!!  Love these turkeys with their little Uggs!




HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment