Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! For the month of November, I wrote down something I was thankful for everyday.  It's human nature to get caught up in the chaos of our daily activities, but not a day goes by that I don't thank God for the many blessings in my life.  I know it's not the end of the month yet, but I wanted to post this by Thanksgiving.  I hope you have many things that you are thankful for too!!

1.  I am thankful for the amazing family I have!!  Immediate family, extended family, in-laws, every single one of you.  You are all a blessing in my life!!

2.  I am thankful for the jobs Matt and I have that allow us to buy what we need and want.  BLESSED!!

3.  I am thankful for the colder weather.  I LOVE IT!!

4.  I am very thankful for my health and for the health of those that I love.  This is something I will never take for granted. 

5.  I am thankful for lazy weekends!!

6.  I am thankful for a great morning at church, brunch with Mom and Dad in town, an afternoon at the movie theater with Matt, and my cozy bed to curl up in tonight.

7.  I am thankful for my amazing husband and although there are many reasons I love him so much, I especially love that today he didn't care that I busted out the Christmas movies and put up one of our trees.

8.  I am thankful for the rain...I'm going to sleep good tonight!

9.  I am thankful for my 3 nieces and 2 nephews.  I cannot imagine life without those beautiful, sweet faces!!

10.  I am thankful for all the soldiers/military forces that risk their lives for us every day.  May God continually bless them and those that they love. 

11.  I am thankful for my brother, who turns 30 today!!!  I am so blessed to be your sister and am so very proud of the christian father and loving husband you are. 

12.  I am thankful that I have a housekeeper who comes to clean my house :)

13.  I am thankful for the GREAT team I work with.  They encourage and motivate me to be a better sales professional.

14.  I am thankful for my AMAZING sister who I spent all day Saturday with.  She is my BEST FRIEND in the world and I would do anything for her.  Love you Bee!!

15.  I am thankful for Christmas decorations and Christmas trees.  They make me SO HAPPY!!

16.  I am thankful for a merciful God who loves me and forgives me when I fall short every day. 

17.  I am thankful for vacations.  Two weeks from today, we will be in NYC!!!

18.  I am thankful for wonderful friends.  High school friends, college friends, great friends here in Little Rock and all over.  Very Blessed!! 

19.  I am thankful for little things that make my day brighter....mani/pedi's, a good sale, my favorite song on the radio, getting this sweet text from my husband - "Looking forward to a cozy night by the fire and dinner tonight with my favorite!  I love you!"

20. I am VERY thankful for my Dad's continual recovery from his strokes.  He got a great report from the cardiologist this week and I couldn't be more grateful for the strides he's made.

21.  I am thankful for my grandparents.  It is very rare that a 31 year-old is blessed with still having all four of their grandparents on this earth.

22.  I am thankful for our little Jovie!!  She's spoiled rotten and we love her like she's our kid! 

23.  I am thankful for our church home @ Pleasant Valley.  There's not a week that goes by in which I don't learn more about God's word. 

24.  I am thankful for my husband, my soulmate!!

25.  I am thankful for Jesus Christ, a perfect person who walked this earth and who died for me.

26.  I am thankful that I live in a place that experiences all four seasons.  Fall is my favorite!!

27.  I am thankful for a job that is flexible and allows me to get things done when I need to. 

28.  I am thankful for XM radio in my new car (never knew what I was missing!!)

29. I am thankful for my mom.  She is often my strength when I get discouraged, my eyes when I overlook things and a voice of reason when I am frustrated.  Don't know what I would do without her!! 

30.  I am thankful for a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY that allows the world to stop for a day and remember how blessed we all are. 



May you all have a SAFE and HAPPY Thanksgiving!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment