Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Pretties

I love the holidays for many reasons and one of them is HOLIDAY PARTIES.  When the holidays hit, there is so much going on and so many reasons to buy a GORGEOUS little number.  I can think of 3 upcoming events that I will need a beautiful dress to wear, and here are some of my favorites that I have recently seen.


WOW!



Blue is my favorite color...



Christmas Red


LOVE the rosettes (hate the shoes)



Perfect jewel-tone color



Love the fur on the bottom



A little more casual, but I love animal print



A chocolate color with sequins = Elegant

All of these are Rory Beca or Alice+Olivia dresses...I love them!!!  I am trying to tell myself not to buy ANYTHING until I get to New York!!!  I just have so little willpower when it comes to shopping! :) 


Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment