Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Holiday Parties Continue...

Well, the fun hasn't slowed down over here!!!  We are continuing to enjoy the holidays with friends and family.  Thursday night, we went to our fourth Christmas party of the season.  Kyndall and Charla had a "Holiday Cheers" party after work and it was a great time!!  Matt had to work until 7:00, but he got there as soon as he could.  I have to brag on him for a minute...this is the second weekend in a row that he, after a long 12-13 hour day, meets me at a party or dinner as soon as he gets off work.  He is such a trooper and I love him so much for wanting to be a part of everything with me!!!  :) 





The Hostesses





Lots of fun recipes from Pintrest





Andrew, Joey, and Joe







Friday, I finished up my year with work and I am super excited to enjoy a whole lot of R&R!!  Friday night, we went to dinner at Bonefish Grill with Clint and Sarah Davis.  It's been so long since we've seen them. We had the best time catching up and laughing while enjoying good food and drinks. 

Saturday was a day full of Matt and Kia.  We slept until 9:00, rolled out of bed and went to breakfast at Chick-Fil-A.  I LOVE mornings like these!!!  Around noon, I decided I would start my vacation off with a little time at the spa.  I enjoyed a long Swedish massage, just what I needed to start "relaxing".  ;)  I also have to share my favorite holiday color of nail polish right now.  It's from the 'Muppet Collection' and it's called "Gettin Miss Piggy With It."  My toes are sparkling!!! 



Saturday afternoon we ran errands and instead of going to another Christmas party that night, we opted to curl up for a movie marathon....  Well, maybe just one movie, "Crazy, Stupid, Love."  I want to buy it on DVD, loved it!!  There's something about it getting dark early, the cold weather, and a house full of groceries that makes me want to just hibernate.  It was a perfect night!!


Church was good this morning!  We had brunch at U.S. Pizza and then did a little Christmas shopping.  I was talking to one of my BFF's this past week and she expressed concern that I hadn't started doing ANY Christmas shopping yet.  I told her not to worry, I'd get it done.  However, now that I am looking at my list...I am sure that I will be shopping FOREVER tomorrow in order to get everyone what they want.   It's going to be one crazy day!!!


I'm going to leave you with these adorable pictures of my nieces.  I am SOOO excited to see them!! 


The cutest cheerleaders I've ever seen!!


I ADORE this picture!!!  Brandi sent it to me last week while I was working and it made my day.  Emma Grace is loving some Little Debbie Cakes ;)


Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I'll be letting you know how the Christmas shopping goes.  Keep your fingers crossed for this procrastinator!!



No comments:

Post a Comment