Wednesday, December 14, 2011

'Tis The Season

'Tis the season for lots of great things.  I am super excited that this time in just 2 days I will be done with work for the year!  That's right...this girl will be off for 17 days straight!!  I hope I remember HOW to work when January 3rd rolls around. ;)

Monday night, as I was getting ready for bed, I turned on AMC and my FAVORITE Christmas movie was on...WHITE CHRISTMAS with Bing Crosby!!  We curled up in bed and I watched the entire thing!!

LOVE IT!!

Tuesday night, Matt and I decided to have a little date night out.  We went to Big Orange for dinner and then headed to see the movie New Year's Eve. You know the one with a gazillion actors/actresses in it.  Some people might not like it, but I did.  I love movies that follow different people's stories and then somewhere along the way they all intertwine. (i.e.- Love Actually or Valentine's Day)

Headed out for a little fun

Today has been a SUPER long day, I am absolutely exhausted.  I just got home a bit ago and found these on the breakfast table...talk about BRIGHTENING your day!!

Attached was the sweetest card from my AHHMAZING husband.  Thank you Matt for always being so supportive and loving me all the time!!! 

Now that I have most of my work done, I am going to curl up by the Christmas tree and just enjoy a quiet night at home with the hubs.  I have a roast in the oven and it smells fantabulous!! 

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. White Christmas - LOVE that movie...Christmas just doesn't feel festive without that movie and Christmas in Conneticut. :-)

    ReplyDelete