Sunday, June 24, 2012

28 weeks!!!

Holy Cow!!!  Where has the time gone?!  I cannot believe we just had our 7 month check-up!!  This pregnancy is flying by.  However, I'm sure come August, I will be so ready to have this baby girl that I will think quite differently.  We had our doctors appt this past week and heard a heartbeat of 152 bmp. My blood pressure is great (104/54), wieght gain was 3 lbs.,  and the only thing that I need more of is iron.  I've been anemic many times in my life, so this is nothing new.  I'm just adding an iron pill to my prenatal vitamin daily. 



How far along: 28 weeks

Total weight gain: 16 lbs

Maternity clothes: Oh ya!!

Stretch Marks: None...yet (I don't want to jinx myself)

Sleep: Not good at all...I can't get comfortable.  Unisom is my new best friend.

Best Moment of the Week:  I would have to say that our appt was the best moment of the week. A close second would be getting to show my parents the nursery and all the fun things we have for her so far.  
 
 
Miss anything: Cute clothes...anything not maternity, sundresses, my 4 inch heels, etc.

Movement:  ALL  THE  TIME.  Love it!!

Food cravings: Not craving anything in particular

Anything make you sick: No

Gender: GIRL

Labor Signs: No, I'm sure I'll know when those hit

Symptoms:  My poor back and tailbone are already hurting horribly!!  I know this isn't a good sign at only 7 months but I think a lot of it has to do with my job and the fact that I am traveling in the car for most of the day.  I'm taking tylenol, alternating heat and ice when I get home at nights, and will be getting a new lumbar support for the car.  I pray it will get better before it gets worse.

Belly Button in or out: Neither, it's as flat as a pancake :)

Happy or Moody:  Happy (but you might want to ask my husband, he might say moody ;)

Wedding ring on or off: On

Looking forward to: Seeing Matt's family next weekend.  We're going to celebrate the 4th of July early with everyone since the holiday falls on a Wednesday and Matt will have to work. 


I can't believe we're in our last trimester!!!



1 comment:

  1. I just saw a chiropractor this week. I highly recommend it! I'm going to start going every week or at least every other until she's here. Really helpful!! And you look great!!

    ReplyDelete