Monday, June 4, 2012

Emma Grace Turns 2 and Brandi's Baby Shower

Whew!!!  We had a crazy, busy weekend but it was PERFECT!!  Matt and I made the trip to Rogers for a lot of family fun.  We drove up Friday night and went straight to Landon and Brandi's to eat pizza and play.  Baby Jack's nursery is amazing and it's crazy to think that he will be here less than 5 short weeks!!  I read to Brynlee in her "book nook" before bed and the girls were so sweet with Baby Reese in Aunt Kia's belly.  (i.e. - when we said our prayer before dinner, I was holding Brynlee and she had her little hand down on my belly the entire time.  The funniest was before bed when I had Emma Grace all ready and leaned down to kiss her good night, she patted her little hand on my belly and said, "Bye Reese".)  I eat those little moments up!!!

** A BIG SHOUT OUT to my fabulous sister-in-law, Brandi, who gave me 4 tubs FULL of baby girl clothes, 0-12 months.  I am so excited to go through them this weekend and add to Reese's collection of goodies. **

Saturday, it was so nice to sleep in.  Mom made a big breakfast and we started going through tubs of baby clothes.  It was so much fun and I definitely received the hook-up!!  After a morning of R&R, we headed to Emma Grace's 2nd birthday party.  She is obsessed with the movie Mary Poppins and it was the theme for her party.  Brandi did an awesome job with the decorations!!


Invitation


17 Cherry Tree Lane











Look what the wind blew in!!


Precious BDAY girl!!!





Just a spoon full of sugar....



Love her!!


Can't believe how big this sweet girl is!!


Mimi and her girls



The two preggos!!  (9 weeks apart!! :)





 
Time for Games!!


 
Presents!!


She loves her Uncle Matt!!

 

Patti, Nana, Mom, and Vicki


Jocelyn and Mamaw


Me and Kris



My amazing Dad



After the party, Mom and Dad took Matt and I to dinner and then we headed home for a relaxing evening.  Sunday after church, we went to lunch and then took some pictures outside before Mom and I left for Brandi's baby shower. 




25 weeks
















Brandi had a great baby shower, hosted by some of her fabulous church friends.  It's safe to say that Baby Jack should be set to go when he arrives!!!








All Brandi's loot!!



FAMILY



It was another WONDERFUL WEEKEND and we are so very blessed!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment