Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!!
He has taught me more than he will ever know about business, life, and most importantly about how important it is to live each day as a Christian.  He truly is my HERO!


This is the first Father's Day that my handsome husband gets to celebrate, and needless to say I have no doubt that he is going to be the most perfect Daddy for our sweet baby girl!!  Here are some things that make me love this man more and more each day as we prepare for our baby!!


  • The hormones have definitely been all over the place.  Last night I got in bed and bawled like a baby...I have no idea why?  I wasn't sad or unhappy, just crying my eyes out.  Matt wrapped his arms around me, and I fell asleep with him telling me that everything would be just fine.
  • He is so big and strong!!  I love how he held, kissed, and loved on Annah Kate (Clay's little girl in Shreveport) all weekend.  He's going to be such a fun-loving Daddy!!
  • He rubs and massages my feet at least 3x a week!! 
  • He is so sweet to tell me to buy whatever I want to for Reese.  (I think it's because he secretly knows that I won't blow our budget or run up the credit card).  Still, it's so nice to have a husband who isn't counting every penny I spend and reprimanding me ;)
  • He is so patient!!  This has always been one of his best qualities, which is great because it's not one of mine!!  I can already picture him soothing our baby girl when she's upset with his deep voice. 
  • He has so much love in that BIG HEART of his!!  I just hope he doesn't spoil her rotten!! 





I hope every Dad out there had a great Father's Day!!  To my Dad and to Matt...I love you to the moon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment