Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lately...

This week is off to such a busy start!!  Somehow, I can't believe it's only Wednesday.  It was so nice to be home this past weekend.  Matt and I had the best time just getting things done around here.  Friday night was very low-key with a run to Target and dinner at our local Alley Oops.  I think we were both exhausted from such a busy week...the early night was great and we both were able to catch up on some sleep.

Saturday morning was full of cinnamon rolls and then working some more on the nursery.  We hung the curtains, bought a book basket to go by her crib, and then did a little bit of shopping before we went to eat lunch at ZaZa's.  (I am addicted to buying the Kissy Kissy pajamas and gowns.  They are so soft and I love them. I purchased a few more this weekend).  I'll give you a little sneak peak into our "work-in-progress"....




Bedding (the picture doesn't do it justice, it's SO cute!)


Curtains


This little basket is already FULL of lots of wonderful books!!


Not going to post all her adorable tiny outfits, but had to post this one....This white gown has sentimental value, as it was the one that I bought when I found out I was pregnant.  I wrapped it in a box with the positive pregnancy test to share the news with Matt.  She has a big blue headband to match and I love it!!



After some baby shopping, we went to buy Matt new tires for the Tundra and then came home for some R&R.  Saturday night, our friends Tara and Thom had a housewarming party.  They just bought their new house and Matt and I enjoyed seeing everyone and catching up with everybody.


Love these girls!


 

 

Matt and Ryan

 



Sunday, after church, this girl napped and enjoyed being at home all day.  It's a good thing we did, because we have started this week RUNNING.  Yesterday was a very long day, and I was having round ligament pains for most of it.  Needless to say, this baby girl is growing!!  I haven't been able to sleep at all the last couple of nights...I just can't get comfortable.  Again, I guess this is God preparing me for all those nights I won't get any sleep :). 


We've got an exciting weekend planned in Shreveport and we're looking forward to seeing Clay, Katie and Annah Kate.


Happy Wednesday!!!!

1 comment: