Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lately...

I am so excited to say that Mr. Fitzgerald is now a SENIOR in nursing school!!  Another semester down (with good grades) and just ONE MORE to go.  I can do nothing but brag on him, he has done such an amazing job!  It's crazy that his freshman year started with 250 people in the class, and going into his senior year they have lost over half of those students.  It's kind of sad, actually, I don't know how some of these people do it.  Needless to say, we will be throwing quite a shindig in May/June!!

I spent the latter part of the week in Memphis for our year-end meeting and awards ceremony.  It was a great time with my team and truthfully, I am already getting excited for 2011.  I think we are going to be awesome!  Below are a couple of pictures of us eating at the Peabody (it's where we stayed and was decorated SO festively for the holidays, I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the 3 story tree!)

The girls

The boys

I came back in town Friday morning and after finishing up work, Matt and I decided it would be the perfect night to celebrate another semester of nursing school being behind us.  We had a fabulous date night at Bonefish Grill.  I always forget how much I love that place...bang bang shrimp...need I say more.  We were home after dinner and curled up in bed by 9:00.  Perfect Evening!

I think we actually slept almost 12 hours, and I loved every bit of it.  Saturday was a lazy day :)  That night we decided to invite about 10 people to the house (mostly some of the girls).  It was very last minute and so much fun!!  Below are some pictures of a VERY FUN NIGHT!!

Ladies with the spread - which was gone in no time!



Kyndall and Matt making our holiday punch

Matt and Kyndall

Love me some Sarah

Get together turned "Ugly Sweater Party"

David and Matt (yes the blue sweater has pearls on it:)

I love quiet nights with good friends and Saturday night was perfect!  Today after church, we went to eat with Landon who was on his way back to Rogers after spending the weekend with the boys in LA.  It was great to see him.  Afterwards, Matt and I were down for a nap for almost 3 hours.  Sure hope I sleep tonight! 

This week is going to be busy, wrapping up the year with work, but I'm looking forward to it.  I can't believe that 2010 is almost over!  Matt is heading to LA to spend a couple of days with his dad and some friends since he is done with school.  We have a fun weekend ahead and then it will be the week of Christmas.  Gotta finish up my shopping!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment