Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season

I love this time of year!!!  The month of December is definitely one of my favorites because there is always so much going on.  We kicked it off with a jam packed weekend full of fun.  It sounds weird, but staying in on Friday nights is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to do.  Matt and I cook dinner and curl up in bed for movies.  It is the perfect end to a busy week and great way to start a productive weekend.  Since it is Christmas time, I am ALWAYS opting for a Christmas movie.  (My poor husband...he's a pretty good sport)

Saturday was full of sleeping in and Christmas shopping.  I am not finished yet, but I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Kyndall and I met for a late lunch after getting some things for ourselves :) and then I was home to get ready for two weddings.  John David and Kristen got married at 6:00 and Ginger and Jeremy got married at 7:00.  We went to the 6:00 wedding and reception and then made it to Ginger and Jeremy's reception around 8:30.  Below are some great pictures of a wonderful night.  Congratulations to both couples, we are so happy for you guys!!

He cleans up REAL nice :)

Love these girls

Handsome Devils

All the gals with the handsome groom

Beautiful Bride #1

We love our Bill Vickery!

Jules and Me

And now we're off to the next wedding....


Kyndall and Kayla were at the reception already.

Beautiful Bride #2

Bustin' a move on the dance floor

This is so Ginger...I love it!!

Whew!!  We were worn out when we got home, but had the best night celebrating these perfect couples!! 

Church was great this morning, we had the author of "The Daily Bible" that we have been reading, come and speak to us.  Afterwards, Matt, Kyndall, Heather, Greg and I went to Cantina Laredo for brunch. I have been napping this afternoon and am trying to get motivated to go to Target now.  Instead, I think I'll curl up on the couch with Matt!  Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment