Sunday, December 26, 2010

'Twas the Week Before Christmas...

WOW!!  I have a whole lot to catch up on.  The week before Christmas was perfect for us.  Matt and I spent every morning sleeping in and enjoying little things like curling up for movies, a date night at Prego, and I even managed to get out to meet some of the girls for lunch at The Pantry on Tuesday.  I just love the holidays!

Wednesday afternoon we left for Rogers.  We got into town and met Mom and Dad, Landon, Brandi and the girls at Table Mesa to eat.  Below are some pictures of Matt and I on the square in Bentonville.



And one of sweet Emma eating carrots...I had to get the bow!

Thursday morning Mom made my favorite (biscuits and gravy) for breakfast and we all spent the morning curled up on the couch by the fire watching White Christmas - well I am pretty sure Matt slept through it, but Mom and I enjoyed it. :)  Matt and I left for Silver Dollar City around 3:00.  We went to eat at Olive Garden (random, but it was the closest restaurant we found to SDC) and then headed to see all the lights.  Below are some good pictures of the park and a couple of Matt and I enjoying the Christmas music, lights and hot apple cider. 






Christmas Eve is always so fun and this year was no different.  Before going to Mamaw and Papaw Garner's house for dinner (we do this every year), Kyndall, Brandi, Lindsey Honea and I met for some Christmas cocktails at Copelands.  Girl time is always appreciated and the four of us had a great time catching up!


Afterwards, we headed to Mamaw and Papaw's and enjoyed a delicious dinner and opened presents.  Most of these pictures are of my sweet nieces...Brynlee Claire and Emma Grace.  Afterall, Christmas should be all about the kiddos :)


Brynlee is so into opening the presents this year, it's adorable!

Emma...she's just more into toys :)

Aunt Bee and Brynlee

Emma loves her Uncle Matt

Two peas in a pod

What a fabulous start to the holidays!!  Christmas Day is a whole other blog in itself, stay tuned! :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment