Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

It's been another productive and great weekend at the Fitzgerald house.  We're rather low-key these days as I mentioned in a previous post, but things are still busy.  After a good week at work, I cooked breakfast for dinner Friday night.  Matt got home after a long couple of days at the hospital and we were both in bed early.  (He...sound asleep and me...reading US Weekly :)) 

Saturday morning, we had breakfast at Panera and made a BIG run to Home Depot.  We spent most of the day working in the front yard.  We put more mulch down, planted three new shrubs that died last year, and another random plant.  We're slowly getting our yard ready for Spring and excited to put new sod down in May!

Our rose bushes are in full bloom and gorgeous!



Matt's new plant...I have no idea what it is, but we thought it looked neat ;)

I was beat by 2:00!!  We finished up and just in time to watch the Master's (you can guess what Matt did the remainder of the afternoon.)  We met Kyndall for dinner at Senor Tequila and called it an early night.  I was so tired!!  Once again, I haven't been sleeping well...don't really know what it is.  I guess I just can't get comfortable.  I'm not complaining, because I know it will only get much worse over the next 4.5 months, just hoping for a good night sometime soon.

We had a wonderful morning at church and then Kyndall, Matt and I went to have Easter brunch at Trio's Restaurant.  It was delicious!!  (Blake was out of town this weekend...we missed him!!)







 My mom sent me these pictures of Brynlee and Emma Grace on Easter Sunday, and I just have to share...they crack me up!!!





Mimi and Pawpaw with their two grandgirls


My beautiful Mamaw with the girls






Sunday afternoon we watched the Master's and spent the day relaxing.  It was just what Matt and I needed before starting another busy week.  He'll be at the hospital for most of the week, but we are looking forward to making a trip to NWA this weekend to celebrate my Mamaw's 80th birthday and my 32nd!!  32...WOW!!! 


I am loving my new camera and will leave you with this sweet picture of our Jovie!! 


Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment