Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Favorite Things

We've had a busy couple of days, but it's been really good.  I am leaving you with some of my favorite things about the past week.
 
 
1. Monday night, Matt grilled some chicken breasts and squash, zucchini, and other veggies on the grill - it was SO good!!!



2. Tuesday, I met my sweet sister at Orange Leaf around 4:00.  We had some yogurt and then walked over to The Toggery for these adorable purchases for Aven Reese.  (Thanks Aunt Bee for the bright colored gown!!)



3.  Wednesday, I had a gift certificate that expires this month and decided to use it to treat myself to a mani/pedi!



4.  Wednesday night, we had another great Bible study in the book of 1 Timothy at our house and then enjoyed dinner at Alley Oops with Blake and Kyndall.


 
5.  Thursday, I had my first prenatal massage and loved every minute of it.



6.  I found these adorable accessories that will match my baby girl's nursery...so excited to get everything in the mail!!!

3 wall paintings

 
Owl bookends

 
7.  The weather in Little Rock has been amazing this week and nothing but sunshine!!!



8.  When I came home from work today I had a BIG surprise on my porch from Pottery Barn Kids....  The bedding and curtains for the nursery came, along with her monogrammed quilt!!




9.  Matt came home tonight with BIG news!!  He is leaving the Oncology floor and was offered a position in the O.R.  I am so excited for him!!  This is something he's been wanting and is definitely deserving of it!!!


10.  I am so excited to be off work for the next 10 days and be soaking up some sun right here!!



We're praying for a safe trip to Florida and back and feel blessed to have some time just the two of us before this little munchkin gets here!!! 

Hope you have a great weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the decor for Aven's room, I love pbkids!

    ReplyDelete