Sunday, April 1, 2012

CRAZINESS!!

This week was full of non-stop moving!!  We had our new A/C unit put in on Tuesday, the "nursery" is officially bare and ready for a paint job as soon as we find out what we're having, our baby furniture is ordered and will be delivered in 4-8 weeks, Matt worked his tail off in the yard cleaning out flower beds and trimming rose bushes and hydrangeas, and in between all of that...I worked a FULL week and fit in two Bible studies, a date night with Matt, and a dinner for work!!!

And it will only get CRAZIER come September!!!
Ha!! I say this with a big smile on my face!  We may not be fully prepared, but we're excited...so bring on the CRAZY!!

 
This weekend has been really nice!!  Matt has had to work the last four days, so of course I've missed that guy, but have had plenty to keep me busy.  Friday night, I got a pedicure and had the brows waxed.  (I can't tell you how ready I am to schedule a massage...waiting just a couple more weeks.)  After, I met Kyndall on the patio at Bravo for some bar bites and drinks (A virgin peach bellini for this mama!!)

Saturday morning, I picked up our new EOS Canon Rebel camera (love it) and spent the day shopping.  I've been needing a couple dresses with "growing room" for work.  I had quite a bit of luck at Dillards, Indigo and LOFT.  Saturday night, I had dinner all cooked and ready to go for my sweet hubs as soon as he walked in the door.  (That's a real nice change, since I haven't felt up to cooking for the last couple of months.)  I'm so thankful that this week has been full of more energy and less nausea...I am starting to feel more like myself again!! 

This morning I got up when Matt left for work at 6:00 and did two loads of laundry, ran dishes in the dishwasher, changed sheets, went to early service at church, and bought groceries...all before brunch at Vieux Carre at 11:00 with Kyndall, David, Jules, and Jason.  However, being productive caught up with me because I just woke up from a 2-hour nap!!  WOW, I needed that!!  I'm going to spend the remainder of my afternoon taking Jovie on a two-mile walk and making some brownies for Matt. 


We have our 16 week appointment tomorrow and I'm so excited!!!  (I would love to talk our OB/GYN into letting us get an early ultrasound to find out the sex, but I have a feeling they're going to make us wait a couple weeks longer ;)  We are now moving full force into our second trimester and have so much fun planned over the next two months!!!  Matt and I are very excited to be here in just 4 short weeks....






Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment