Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kyndall Is Engaged!!!

We've had an exciting weekend in Little Rock!!!  Friday night, Kyndall and Blake got engaged!!!  Matt and I have been anticipating this all week and helped Blake "set the scene" while they were out celebrating Kyndall's new job at Sushi Cafe'.  We all love Blake and I am so excited he will soon be a part of our family.  I couldn't have hand picked a better man for my sweet and beautiful sister!! 











Charla and I, excited about the finished product!!


A big group of us went to Blake's house for an engagement celebration afterwards.  There were about 15 of us, and it was a wonderful night. 






The delicious cupcakes Ashley brought!!











GORGEOUS!!



Telling the story...










What a great start to the weekend!!  Saturday, Matt and I slept in until almost 9:00, enjoyed some cinnamon rolls, and watched the British Open.  I talked him into going to Alley Oops for a late lunch and then we rented some movies for a night in.  It was so relaxing!!


Sunday, we had a great morning at church, enjoyed lunch at Big Orange, fit in a 2 hour nap, and did a little bit of shopping.  Since buying clothes these days is no fun at all, I've been looking at fall handbags.  I am IN LOVE with this new Coach legacy leather duffle.




I just can't decide what color?!?! 



Hope you all had a great weekend!!  This girl is off to get ready for another week!!










1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to hear the story myself. :)

    ReplyDelete