Friday, July 20, 2012

A Good Week...

I am working from home today and am so glad to be out of the 105 degree heat.  Central AR has been hit hard the last couple of days with temps being well over 100, and truthfully, when you're 8 months pregnant, it can be miserable at times.  I try not to complain about it because there's nothing I can do to make it better.  :)


We have a very low-key weekend planned.  This mama is starting it out with a haircut, facial, eyebrow wax, manicure, and spray tan.  You have to realize, I am trying to cram all these luxurious appointments in before Reese gets here.  I know that once she arrives there will be no time OR money for me to do these things ;))  Matt and I are looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and have no plans whatsoever.  Doesn't that sound great?!?!


I have to post a couple of pictures that my mom sent me this week of Baby Jack.  He's growing so much and I can't believe he is 15 days old today!!  I'm looking forward to kissing those little cheeks again soon!!



LOVE!!



This picture of Brynlee holding him cracks me up!!  Oh how she loves her little brother!



Sweet Angel




Cheers to Friday!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment