Monday, July 16, 2012

A Rockin' Baby Shower

This weekend was our first baby shower for Miss Reese.  All I can say is that I have the most amazing friends who went ALL OUT to throw the most perfect shower for us.  I will let the pictures do most of the talking, however I must say that a couple of highlights were 1) my Mom was able to be in town and I loved spending every minute with her.  2) my Aunt Patti, Aunt Vicki, and cousin Lindsay made the trip from Tulsa as well.  It was so neat to be able to share in such a special day with so many people that I love.  It was WONDERFUL!!




Invitation


Yes, we had an owl theme because her nursery has owls in it....ADORABLE!


Drink station - sweet tea, wine, and raspberry martinis


LOVE!




 


Topsy turvy diaper cake



Corie and Jules



Love me some Sabrina!!



Sara, Shelley and Jules


Mom with her girls



My wonderful sister!!  Love her!



Family


Garner girls!!!



Sweet Melissa



The amazing spread!!













Some of my favorites


Charla, Ashley, and Kyndall


My gorgeous HOSTS!!!

Matt and I have been very blessed to have received SO MANY amazing gifts!!  Little Miss Reese is almost set :)  Before we left for the shower, Mom surprised me with a special gift from David Adams Fine Jewelry on the square in Fayetteville...I am in love with it!!


A ring with her name...Aven Reese



 

 
 
And one of my favorite gifts was one that I opened from Matt before we left for the shower.  He bought it especially for his baby girl. 





It's her first storybook Bible! 


He wrote inside of it.  His words were so sweet and brought tears to my eyes.  What a wonderful Daddy he will be!!!!!




Here are some fun pictures of opening gifts...Thank you, thank you, thank you to my sweet friends!!!

Baby Monitor


My amazing sis-in-law, Brandi, made this blanket that says "Owl Always Love You" - probably one of the most special gifts we've received!!



Loving this onesie



Our Bella Tunno diaper bag from Nordstrom!!!  I was so excited!!!



Love this frame from Charla - it goes perfect with the nursery!!!



I am obsessed with these towels that have the monogrammed animals on the head covers, from our local boutiques!!



Just what every girl needs...an AR onesie!!!

Again, I cannot express how blessed we are to have such great friends that are helping us get ready for our baby girl!!!   It was such a wonderful day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment