Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Well, it's been a busy week and I am so glad that today is FRIDAY!!!  Matt and I have been out of town recently so I am excited to be in town for the next two weeks before making one last trip to Monroe at the end of July.

Tuesday, my cousin Carrie came to stay with us for a night and we took her to Cantina Laredo for a delicious dinner!!  Kyndall and Blake joined us too!!



 
My sweet cousin Kayla surprised us with these adorable baby gifts for Reese. She lives in Manhattan and knew our little munchkin would need something from the BIG APPLE  :)


 


 
"My first Weitzman's"

My sweet Mom and her sisters are coming in town this weekend for our first baby shower tomorrow!!  I am so excited and feel very blessed!!





Happy Friday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment