Saturday, July 21, 2012

32 Weeks!!!

Again, I can't believe I am posting that Matt and I are now 8 months along!!  This pregnancy is still continuing to fly by!!  We had our appointment this week and everything looked good.  I am measuring right at 32 weeks and my blood pressure was 101/61 with a weight gain of 3 lbs.  I am continuing to take my iron pills daily and I think they have definitely helped with the extreme fatigue I was having.  We heard her heartbeat again on Monday. We were laughing at how much she was moving - she doesn't like to be pushed around in there.  Dr. Phillips believes that she is vertex and moving just the way she should to prepare for labor/delivery. (Which I am hoping will be in another 8 weeks - no more, no less!!!)



How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain: 19 lbs.

Maternity clothes?  Of course!!

Stretch marks?  No, still crossing my fingers that I don't get any!

Sleep?  One night is good, the next could be bad.  I always wake up remembering my dreams so I'm never getting into a deep sleep.  I will look forward to naps in about 4 weeks, when I go on maternity leave.

Best Moment this Week:  First, would be our appointment.  We're just grateful that everything still looks good.  Second, would be my baby shower!!  I'm still in awe with the great things we received from our wonderful friends.

Miss Anything?  Still missing my normal wardrobe.  I also miss having room in my stomach to eat a regular meal.  I get so full these days from eating the tiniest bit.  There's no room for my food ;)

Movement:  All the time...the staff in my offices are always laughing while watching my clothes move because she is just that active.  She's rolling all the time and I am constantly getting jabbed.  I love it though, it's my little reminder that she's doing good!!

Food Cravings?  Yikes!!!  My most recent craving has been double stuffed oreos.  For some reason, my sweet tooth is beginning to take over!!  I only let myself have two a day though.  I really haven't had cravings at all during this pregnancy, so this Oreo one is strange.

Anything make you quesy?   No

Gender:  GIRL

Labor Signs:  I've started getting braxton-hicks contractions at night.  They've woken me up 3 nights in the past 2 weeks, but for the most part are very mild and only last 15-20 seconds.  Doc says that's completely normal.

Symptoms: I have had a couple of leg cramps and my back is still sore after being in the car for most of the day, but nothing too bad.  I feel like I move slower than I use to (obviously) and wish I had just a little bit more energy.  But, when it's 102 degrees outside, I guess it's normal to feel zapped at the end of the day.

Belly button in or out?  Still pretty flat with a teeny-tiny button poking out.

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody?  Happy!!!

Looking forward to:  Our baby shower in Monroe next weekend!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable, Kia! And girl, you're tiny in all the right places, so I say enjoy those double stuffed oreo's while you can...pregnancy is the only time you have a good excuse to eat what you want. :-) Looking forward to seeing pictures of your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete