Monday, July 2, 2012

Fourth of July Celebration!!

Since the holiday falls in the middle of the week this year, we decided to head to Monroe this past weekend to celebrate with Matt's family!!  It's always such a great time with lots of food, family, and fun!!  We got in Friday night and got to spend some time with the kiddos and then Saturday was jam packed with non-stop FUN!! 

We had a two-story water bouncer set up for the kids, they played in it all day. We grilled ribs, sausage, chicken and had so much food to enjoy.  My favorites were the brownies and holiday cupcakes ;)  There were over 20 of us having a blast!!! 


It was good to spend the day with Claire, Emily and Marlo



Matt and his Dad grilling the meat



We played a little baseball ;)


Sam Wyatt had quite a swing!!


We made sno-cones!!!


My sweet Olivia Kate



Taking a break from the heat!



 
The gorgeous bayou


We had such a good time spending the weekend with everybody!  I am so excited that this week is only a two day work week for me!  Matt and I will enjoy some relaxation on Wednesday and then I head to NWA to keep my nieces while our new nephew Baby Jack is born!!!  I can't believe it's already July and we are moving full force into the last 10 weeks of our pregnancy!! 




This year is going by WAY TOO FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment