Friday, October 5, 2012

Days with Mama

 
Well, Wednesday was my first day out and about with Reese by myself.  She ran a couple of errands with me and she did SOOO GOOD!!


 
 
We ran by Scarlet so Mama could pick up some of these snoods for this Fall and then ran next door to the Toggery to pick up a few outfits for Little Miss.  Afterwards, we stopped by Chipolte and met Julianna and David for lunch.  We weren't out long, but it was a good afternoon.
 
 
 
I picked up the red one and a black/tan one - LOVE!
 
 
 
We ran home and picked up Matt and stopped into Target and Hobby Lobby briefly before dinner.  The day full of shopping wore this girl out!!
 
 

 
 
 Thursday and today have been filled with a little more shopping.  (I decided that since I will be toting around this precious cargo, I need to invest in a pair of good flats.) I picked up these adorable Tory Burch ballerinas today...they're black velvet!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The rest of our days have been filled with tummy time, reading books, making brownies for Dad, and a walk or two!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
We're looking forward to a low-key weekend.  I am super excited about the cold weather that is moving in.  AND....Mimi's coming to visit, so hopefully Matt and I can catch up on a little bit of sleep!  ;)
 
 
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment