Saturday, October 13, 2012

One Month Old

I cannot believe that our little girl is already ONE MONTH OLD!!!!  Where in the world has the time gone?  You are growing so much and have outgrown all of your newborn clothing.  You're wearing   0-3 months now and I can't believe it.  These pictures were taken on the 12th of October, even though I am a little late in posting.


 
 
 





We ordered cake balls to celebrate
 
 
 
Here are some things I want to remember about this phase....
 
  • You love to sleep on Daddy and me.  You curl up on your tummy and this is where you feel the safest and will sleep the longest.
     
  • You play opossum a lot.  We think you're asleep (like in the swing or something) and then you'll open one eye to see if we're still right there.  It cracks us up.
  •  
  • You are in a deep sleep when both of your arms are up by your head and your mouth is slightly open.
     
  • You will grab hold of our fingers and hold on tightly, especially when I'm nursing or Daddy's giving you a bottle.
  •  
  • Your baby coos are becoming more frequent and they melt my heart every time I hear them.
  • Your have the sweetest and most quiet baby snore - we love it!
  • Your eye contact is so good.  You'll look at someone when they're talking to you and follow them with your big blue eyes across the room.
  • You kick your legs all the time and you LOVE to stretch.  You stretch so much and it's adorable. 
  • You lost your umbilical cord on 9/29, 15 days from when we came home from the hospital. (I didn't know you had even lost it, it was right after a bath.  I found Jovie chewing on it.  A total gross out moment for Mommy!)
  • You have gas ALL THE TIME!!  Bless your heart, your little tummy is still trying to work itself out. 
  • You aren't crazy about your baths, but now that you can be immersed in the water, you don't cry and you're beginning to enjoy them more.
  • You are not a fan of diaper changes!!!
 
 

 
 
 

Playing opossum



Excited for Fall
 
 

Showing your support for the HOGS
 


    Happy One Month Birthday Beautiful Girl!!!  Your Daddy and I love you so very much and thank our Lord every day for sending you to us!!
     
     
     
 

1 comment:

  1. So so cute!! Aren't they just so perfect! I swear I could look at her all day long! And the gas thing just kills me! I wish I could just make it all better. And I'm super jealous! Sounds like she's taking to a bottle really well! Annabelle is not loving it as much...but we're working on it!

    ReplyDelete