Friday, October 26, 2012

Our Little Reese's Buttercup

Yes, in case you were wondering, this is one of our nicknames for our sweet baby girl.  :)  This week has been great because Matt was off work on Monday and Tuesday, so Reese got to soak up some time with her Daddy for 5 days in a row!!  Here's what we've been up to....
 
 
  • Game Day ALL day on Saturday.  We LOVE watching some football!
  • We made it to early church on Sunday!!!
  • We celebrated Charla's birthday with brunch at Yaya's after church.
  • I had my 6-week follow-up appointment on Monday with Dr. Phillips.  I've been cleared to start running and can do pretty much anything I want now.
  • Matt and I enjoyed lunch at Sushi Cafe' on Tuesday after picking up Reese's birth certificate.
  • Wednesday, Matt had to work so Reese and Mommy went shopping at Babies R Us and LOFT.
  • Thursday, I had to get another spot on my back removed that could possibly be skin cancer. However, the day turned out to be great because Reese got to meet Kinsey, Tara's sweet little girl!  Here's hoping that these two will get to go to school together one day ;)


 
 
 

     
  • Today, I braved the mall and bought a couple shirts for Matt and bought Reese some luggage.  We're making a trip to NWA next weekend and I am so excited!!!  Let's hope baby girl travels well!


We're all curled up here at the house tonight, LOVING the cold weather and waiting on Daddy to get home from the hospital.  Bring on the weekend!!



     

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your precious little girl :) She is just beautiful! So glad delivery went well and you have a healthy baby to spoil!
    Love, the Rushings

    ReplyDelete