Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October Treats

Well, when one sits at home most days with a newborn, there are a few things to do while she catches some zzz's.  Nap, catch up on the laundry, read, and what I seem to be doing a lot of...shopping online.  I have made a little wish list of some things I am loving right now!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Tall chocolate brown riding boots. These are both Fryes, and I love them. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A Burberry scarf.  I've been wanting one for a while.
 


 
 
 

 
Loving all the talk about boot socks and will definitely be investing in some!
 
 
 
 
I am loving all the adorable holiday clothes for kids that are everywhere!  We're headed to NWA in a few weeks and I can't wait to go to some of the local children's boutiques.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Nude Pumps...these are on my Christmas list ;)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment