Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Growing Like A Weed....

Well, our baby girl will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!!  The time is already flying by!  Today is my first day at the house with her by myself since being home from the hospital (YES, I am spoiled!)  With my mom here for 12 days, then Matt's mom here for a week, and Matt's schedule at the hospital allowing him to be off for 2 days during the week, someone has been here with me every day.  I have to admit I've been pretty excited about it being just the two of us.  I am in desperate need of getting into a routine!  Of course we miss Dad today, but he'll be home tomorrow.  Here are a couple of pics I have snapped on my phone throughout the past few days. 
 
 
 
Chillin' in the swing
 
 

She loves the bouncy seat
 
 

Trying out the boppy lounger today...
 
 
 
The agenda for Tuesday...
 
 
Lots of snuggles and cuddles!!!  I can't get enough of this sweet girl!!!
 
 
We weighed her yesterday and she weighs 8 lbs 7 ounces and is a growing girl.  She has already outgrown some of her newborn onesies and a few sleepers! :(  I know these days are going to fly by, so I am soaking up every sweet minute I can with her!
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete