Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lately...

Our week has been a good one!  Reese and I were out and about on Monday morning doing a little shopping since our housekeeper was cleaning.  We met Julianna, Corie, and David for lunch at Zaza's and then came home for a nap.  Reese was excited to sport her onesie from cousin Kayla.
 
 
I hope she loves NYC as much as her Mama does!
 
 
 
Tuesday, Reese and I spent the day at home.  She's been fighting a little congestion and stuffiness, so I wanted to stay in for the day.  I did order our birth announcements and I'm so excited to get them in the mail.  They're adorable!  Aunt Bee and Uncle Blake brought Pei Wei over for dinner, since Matt was working.  They were out of town last weekend, so needed a little Reese love. ;)

*The little stinker hardly napped at all on Tuesday until I placed her next to me on the bed.  Two minutes later, this is what I saw.*



Seriously?! (And don't worry, I was folding laundry and watching her every second.  She was surrounded by pillows as well.)


Wednesday, Reese had her one month check-up.  She's in the 80th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height.  She weighs 10 lbs 8 ounces and is 21.5 inches long.  She had to get her second Hep B shot and did so good.  She let out a little cry and that was all.  (Thank goodness Daddy was there, because Mommy doesn't do well with shots AT ALL!)  She's a growing and healthy girl!!
We ran to Target after our appointment. (Reese has very sensitive skin, so we have to start using a specific type of baby wash, shampoo, and lotion.)  After Target, our sweet girl let us enjoy lunch at Cantina Laredo while she took a little nap.


Thursday, Matt had to work so Reese and I had another relaxing day at home. We made a quick run to Kroger and the post office and were home for the remainder of the day.  (I have to note that I felt like a million bucks on Thursday because Reese slept for 5.5 hours straight Wednesday night.  I sure hope it wasn't a fluke!)


Friday, Matt was off work and he'll be off for the next 5 days!!  YAY!!  He watched Reese while this Mama went to the spa to have a mani/pedi, eyebrow wax, and a spray tan in the morning.  (Thank you very much babe!)  We opened up Reese's savings account in the afternoon, grabbed a couple of gift cards for some friends, and enjoyed lunch at Lenny's.  I LOVE when Matt is at home with me!!  We stayed in Friday night and curled up to watch the Cardinals vs. the Giants. 


*Milestone for Reese:  She slept in her cradle (which she has not been too fond of so far) last night from 11:45 - 4:00 and then went back down from 5:00 - 8:00!!  I think we're making progress people!







 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment