Monday, September 26, 2011

Brent and Gina's Baby Shower

We have been so busy around here and it's not slowing down anytime soon.  This past weekend, we left Saturday morning, to go to Monroe to host a baby shower for our dear friends Brent and Gina.  Matt's parents were fantastic and let us host the party @ their house.  The Creel's will be welcoming a little boy, Reid Walker, in November.  We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet their little bundle of joy.   





Matt's parents house is GORGEOUS and right on the LA bayou.


Ready for guests!

Brent, Emily, Sarah and Clint

Love all these boys

My beautiful sis-in-law


 



Our monogrammed PatyInc. outfit for Reid








Jeni and Me


All the hosts with Brent and Gina




Clay and Katie drove in from Shreveport and we got to meet Annah Kate!! 


Uncle Matt is smitten ;)



We had such a great time and little Reid should be ready to go...he got SO MANY nice things! :)) 


 I am already starting the week tired...not good!!  It was a full day for Matt and me and I fly out to Miami tomorrow for work.  I decided not to stay over for the weekend, so Kyndall isn't flying down to meet me.  I really want to go home this weekend to see my Dad and to spend time with my family.  I am thinking Matt and I will be making a trip to NWA Saturday morning :)

Hope everyone has a great week!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment