Monday, October 3, 2011

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

It was a whirlwind of a weekend for us.  I got back from Miami late Thursday night (and might I add was THRILLED to be home) and just crashed.  I love how people are always shocked when they hear that I don't go out on the town when I am at these meetings.  PEOPLE....when you are focused on work for 10 hours of the day, the only thing you want to do when you get a break is to catch up on sleep!!  We did manage to eat @ a great restaurant near where we stayed in Coral Gables called Ortanique.  It was delicious Carribbean food and I loved it!!

I took off Friday (just because) and spent the day with my favorites.  Matt played a game of golf while Kyndall and I did some damage shopping.  That night, Matt and I had our fall pictures taken and then enjoyed a quiet, romantic evening on the patio of Cafe' Prego.  It was perfect and just what I needed after such a long week.  Here is a shot of one of our pictures...I can't wait to see the rest!!



Saturday, we got up early and drove to Rogers.  I was so excited to see my Dad, since I hadn't been able to be home since his second stroke.  We listened to the game on the way in and WOW...I didn't think the HOGS were going to pull that one out.  Glad they did!  That afternoon, my entire family headed to the pumpkin patch in Missouri. It was one of those days that I will remember for the rest of my life.  Lots of memories made, good times together, and tons of pictures taken!!



Mimi and Emma Grace


Brynlee riding the ponies


Landon and Brandi

Pawpaw, Aunt Bee and Emma Grace

BC had the best seat in the house...


Emma wasn't so sure about the hay tunnel...


10 minutes later, she ran to the other side


Lola and Alfie having a good time


This slide was a joke :)  Matt had to push Emma down the whole way!


Now this slide...much more fun!  Aunt Bee giving it a whirl!!





















Picking out pumpkins


A little too heavy...


Now this is more her size :)


I think this picture is BEAUTIFUL of BC


Ready for the hayride


My favorite family of 4!!



















Like I said before, we had the best day and I am so thankful for all the time we spent together.  Sunday morning after church, we met the Honea's @ Colton's for lunch.  They are family to us and it was so great to have EVERYONE together.  Below are some pictures we took afterwards - I'm sure people were wondering what the heck we were all doing just standing around outside the doors.  :))

The 'Garner' crew

The Honea's


All the kiddos with kiddos ;)




Sweet Hudson with his buddies




I LOVE OUR BIG CREW!!!

Matt and I got home last night in just enough time for me to get ready for work today, make a grocery run and do a few loads of laundry.  It was a quick 24 hours, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!!  I CHERISH every second I spend with those that I love!! 

This week is going to be great!  I've had a SUPER productive day today and have dinner in the crockpot and now just waiting for Matt to get home from work.  Hope everybody had a great Monday!!






1 comment:

  1. I loved all the pictures! We took Hadley and Audrey to the same pumpkin patch last year and they had a blast. There's so much to do there.

    ReplyDelete