Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Weekend of Birthday Celebrations

WHEW!!  Crazy, busy week!!  I know this is a little delayed, but we had a wonderful weekend!!  Matt and I took the day Friday and drove up to NWA.  We left here mid-morning and stopped for lunch at Marketplace in Conway and just took our time making the drive.  We went to the lumberyard to meet my Mom, Brandi, and the girls and then did a little bit of shopping. 

 (I have to share this sweet little moment that I will never forget.  Brynlee is getting to the age where she is SO EXCITED to see people.  I saw Brandi drive up to Dad's store and walked out to help her with the girls.  Brynlee saw me and had already unbuckled her car seat and started yelling, "KIA, KIA, KIA" - I ran over and picked her up and she wrapped those little arms around my neck, closed her eyes and hugged me so tight, then said "I love you, Kia."  SERIOUSLY!!!!  It's no secret that I cry at the drop of a hat anyways, plus add the fact that I'm pregnant and have been even MORE emotional....  Needless to say, I was wiping tears away as I hugged her so tight!!  Oh how I love those little girls!!!)

We all spent the afternoon shopping at The Baby's Room (great new location if you haven't been) and then headed over to the mall for a snack because this mama was getting hungry. 


Of course we had to go for a ride in the ice cream truck!!


Emma was obsessed with throwing every bit of change Aunt Kia had into the fountain. 



 

That night our crew met my Dad and Landon at Red Lobster for dinner then headed to the farm to wait on Kyndall and Blake to drive in.  Saturday morning, Mom made a HUGE breakfast and I thoroughly enjoyed some biscuits and gravy. Afterwards, we all cleaned up and headed to Hudson Honea's 1st birthday party!!  I'll let the pictures do the talking, but it was a GREAT time and that sweet baby boy is growing too fast!!


The foyer looked like a photo shoot from a magazine

 
Sweet Hudson


Kyndall, Blake, Landon and Matt


 The fam enjoying some snacks on the patio


Hudson's new ride :)


Hud and Aunt Ho Ho







 

Enjoying the cake!!


Cute Kiddos!!


After the party, we decided to make a break for an early dinner.  Our crew of 10 headed to Marketplace.  It was SOO good!!! 


Brynlee LOVES Blake, by the way...he's her new best friend!!


Safe to say the chocolate mess was a BIG HIT!!!





I love Emma's face in this picture!!


Sunday was Kyndall's birthday and after church Mom made a FEAST!!!  We had brisket, cream corn, pretzel salad, a green salad, creamy potatoes, carrot casserole, french bread and chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert.  It was AMAZING!!!!  Can't think of the last time I ate that much!!  We took the girls to Mom and Dad's early so Landon could lead singing at second service. The day was beautiful...we had to get some pictures outside.  Mamaw and Jocelyn came up for b-day dinner as well.














We had a fun time singing 'Happy Birthday' and watching Kyndall open her presents. 


I hooked her up with this adorable red clutch from Mason's.


It was the most perfect weekend and I am so glad everyone was able to spend it together!!  This girl is also very glad that it's Wednesday!!!  This week has been so busy with LOTS going on.  I'm ready for Friday!!!  :))






No comments:

Post a Comment