Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Big Easy

I have spent the last week in meetings, but I can't complain because those meetings were right in the heart of New Orleans!!!  I flew out of Little Rock on Tuesday afternoon and a group of us arrived early enough to grab dinner at Mr. B's on Royal St.  It was delicious!!  I've said it before, but I LOVE the team I work with and we always have so much fun.  Wednesday morning we started our meeting down at Cafe Beignet...



With Brittney and Whitney

That night all 6 of the districts dressed up for Halloween and Lilly rented out the upstairs of Pat O's on Bourbon street.  Our team decided to dress up as a group.  Every district has a name, and our district is the Little Rock A-Team.  (Being that we always bring our A-game and we ARE from AR.)  Instead of individually dressing up, we decided we would go as the A-Team.  Rhonda did a great job in getting our tshirts made and getting everyone the "accessories" we needed.  It's great to work for a company that can have so much fun!


Mark, Marcus, Nicki and Brittney


The A-TEAM!!








This is blurry, but I couldn't quit laughing...Nicki's bullets were falling off the entire way to Pat O's.





Sweet Ashley





Johnny walking down Bourbon with his "machine gun" in the air

We were starving by the end of the night, so we made a late night run to 'Mothers' - it was the worst I have eaten in a long time!!  We had fried chicken, waffles, french fries, potato salad, cornbread, bread pudding, etc.




It was a heart attack on a plate!!


Thursday night, after a day of meetings, we went to the coolest place.  It was called Corks and Canvas (obviously a place where you can drink while painting).  Our team had a blast!!





All the ladies ;)





The instructor walked us through how to draw and shadow.








My finished product!!


This was such a great idea and I had a blast!!  We actually have some talented artists on our team!!


After a morning of meetings on Friday, I was excited to make my way to the airport.  It was a great week, but I am so glad to be home and I'm looking forward to keeping these feet on the ground for at least two months! :)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment