Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brynlee Claire's 3rd Birthday

Like I said in the previous post, I started Saturday off with lots of family.  Landon and Brandi had a 'family birthday brunch' for Brynlee that morning and we enjoyed food and fun while BC opened presents.  (She was so cute!!  About 20 minutes after I got there, Brynlee quietly asked me to come into the dining room with her...she was trying to be sneaky.  We walked in and she said, "Kia, let's count ALL my presents."  I thought it was adorable.)  She's just getting to the age where presents are really exciting and Aunt Kia will let her get away with anything so of course we counted all the presents :))

Lindsay came to celebrate!!


Mamaw and Ms. Pat


Aunt Patti was there too!!


Mimi and Emma Grace


It's not a party without Aunt Bee!!


Some friendly competition...OU vs. OSU


So excited to blow out the candles








Emma enjoying her bkfst - that's a mesquito bite on her sweet little face :(








Really blurry, but love this!


Mimi and BC reading





Papaw and Mamaw Garner


This is the quilt mom made for BC that goes with a pop-up book.  It's amazing!!


Dr. Brynlee








Busting out the hula hoops


Mimi giving it a go ;)


Aunt Patti showing us how the RHS drill team use to do it :)

The morning was perfect! That afternoon, we girls left to do a little more crafting, enjoyed some TCBY and then went to the BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY @ Little Gym around 5:00.  I loved watching all the sweet kiddos run around and play.  It was a BIG DAY!!





Love this munchkin!!























Sweet GK


Hudson was right there with the big kids





At one point, we couldn't locate Emma...she was on Grammy's phone :)











Mommy and BC





Mom loving on Hudson






That night we went back to Landon and Brandi's and had pizza.  I got to give the girls a bath and put Brynlee in her big girl bed.  We read two books and sang some songs right before I walked out of her room.  She is so funny, she was doing anything to make me stay in there.  I gave her 9 hugs before leaving.  (One was a bear hug, a lion hug, a tiger hug, a dog hug, etc. - she just kept coming up with different animals.  We'd growl, bark, whatever the noise the animal made, that's the noise we'd make while hugging.)  She's so funny and a smart little cookie who knows her Aunt Kia can't help but give into that ornery little smile and those big blue eyes!  It's safe to say, she and Emma have me wrapped around ALL their fingers!!

Sunday morning, I got up early and drove back to Little Rock.  Since Matt had to work the entire weekend, I was REALLY wanting to get back and spend the day with him.  We enjoyed lunch at P.F. Changs, had a great nap, bought groceries and got in bed early to watch a movie.  It was perfect!! 

This week has been busy, but I am so excited because our pop meeting in NWA got cancelled for today and tomorrow.  I'm working from home today and looking forward to lunch with my sister and a cozy night in with Matt. 

Hope you're all having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment