Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My New Favorite Store

Well, it's no secret that I love to shop!!  My favorites over the past year consist of Anthropologie, Indigo, Dillards, Scarlet, Masons, or any boutique where I can find classic pieces with a little bit of edge.  I am not one to pay a lot for something that is a "trend."   I would rather spend my money on pieces and things that I can wear for a LONG time. (i.e. - Hunter rainboots, Coach trench, Frye boots, JBrand jeans, etc.) 

At my job, we have to dress up every day - I love this - but I would much rather spend my money on "fun" clothes rather than "work" clothes, if you know what I mean.  My signature stores for work clothes have always been The Limited and Banana Republic.  Frankly, I get darn tired of going back to the same places every couple of months.  My sister has totally turned me on to LOFT.  I have fallen IN LOVE with this store and they are SO reasonable.  They have promotions every day and often send coupons in the mail too.  (Who doesn't love a coupon?!?)

Here are a couple of things that I have purchased from there...

Love the chocolate brown for fall

 
I am thrilled ponchos are coming back in and you will see me in them often!!

 
I wore this jacket last Sunday

 


 
Cable knit sweaters are everywhere and I bought 3 of these

 
I am all about blazers with a feminine blouse @ work


 
The best part about all of these clothes....  The total came to $358, but with promotions and my coupons, guess what the new total was?!?!   Drum roll please........$124.26!!!!!  Can you believe that?!  I love this place!!!  Super cute stuff for work and reasonable!!  The only downfall is that they don't carry 'long' in pants, which is what I need for these legs of mine!!  So if you have a LOFT near you,  CHECK THEM OUT!!!!

On another note, our J CREW opened in Little Rock last week and I am super excited to take Matt there this weekend for some fall shopping.  They actually have XLT that can be ordered!!





Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the stuff from LOFT, very fall*esque. Also we love JCrew and Gap for their online XLTs, Andrew needs them too.

    ReplyDelete