Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Favorites

Well, it's hump day everybody!!!  I am super excited because I'll be having a three-day weekend!  This month is a crazy one, so little things like a Friday off are BIG TIME! :))  I have quite a few things that have me smiling this week...

  • Matt had a great time fishing with his Dad but is now home today and that puts a big smile on my face!
  • Kyndall and I got to have a GNO @ Cantina Laredo on Monday and enjoyed dinner and drinks together.  I soak those up as often as I can!!
  • I have FINALLY hired a housekeeper!  Not only does this make me happy, but I think it makes my husband even more happy because it will be one less thing I stress over during the week! 
  • I'll be enjoying some CRAFT FAIRS this weekend with lots of friends and family!!
  • I will get to see 3 of my favorite college girls in just two days!!!  I am so excited to spend some quality time with you gals this weekend.  :))
  • And last but definitely not least...today is a VERY SPECIAL DAY because a certain little girl turns 3!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS NIECE, BRYNLEE CLAIRE!!!!

I cannot wait to celebrate this weekend!!  You know I will have TONS of pictures to post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment