Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Is Here...

I think it's safe to say that Halloween has made its way into the Fitzgerald home!!  I started decorating this week and honestly, it's something I 've never really been THAT into. But after seeing how many cute and adorable things are out there for this time of year, I am absolutely LOVING it!! Who knew it could be so much fun?!?


Fun centerpiece @ the breakfast nook


Pumpkins for candles









This would be Matt's favorite...it's filled w/ RPB cups!!








My ginormous (yes, I know that's not a word) Halloween wreath that I LOVE!! 



I haven't bought a ton of stuff, but I am slowly getting there :))  I'm wanting some kind of big display to go on my dining room table, but just haven't found anything that I love (and willing to spend the $$$ on.)  I am hoping to find something in NWA next weekend.  On another note, I went to The Christmas Shoppe in Benton today and they had some AHHMAZING things!  It made me super excited about decorating for the holidays!!


Hope everyone's having a great week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment