Monday, March 5, 2012

The Big Debut

I am sure that if any of you regularly read my blog, you have noticed that we haven't been as active and busy as usual.  I know, normally we are running here and running there cramming in as much fun as we can.  Well, there's a reason for our recent "low-key" agenda....

Baby Fitzgerald will be arriving in September!!!

YES, my "meeting the girls for drinks" days have ended and the fatigue and tiny bit of nausea have set in.  I can't express how excited we are though about this next step in our lives together.  I actually started a blog post back at the beginning of January when we found out we were pregnant and it's been my journal of our first trimester.  I will post that soon.  It may be kind of boring to some (but I know you will read it, Mom :).

Our due date is September 17, I am 12 weeks.  I would ask that you would please keep us in your prayers as we embark on this new journey!!  We are super excited to finally share our news with the rest of the world and feel so very blessed!!!



1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Congrats! I loved reading through the journal. You will love having all of that info years from now :) We will be praying for a healthy baby and easy pregnancy/delivery!

    ReplyDelete