Friday, March 9, 2012

Catching Up...

What a fantastic week!!  As many of you know, we were very fortunate to start Monday out with our 12 week ultrasound.  We heard a healthy heartbeat at 142 bmp and decided it was time to share our exciting news with the rest of the world!!  We have been so blessed to receive phone calls, text messages and sweet facebook/blog comments of so many congratulations!!  We have lots of special friends in our life to be thankful for!!  To celebrate, Matt and I made a stop at Coldstone Creamery Monday afternoon. (pretty sure that brought the ole' weight gain up a couple of lbs.) 

Tuesday after work, we had our first girls Bible study at Corie's house.  We are doing the 6-week study by Priscilla Shirer called "He Speaks To Me."  Our first week together was awesome and I am so excited to share in this experience with so many wonderful ladies!! 

Wednesday was a great day at work, followed by an awesome night with our Life Group.  Matt and I stopped by Sushi Cafe' before for a nice dinner.  No, I am not eating raw sushi.  I actually had Lo' Mein and a few bites of rolls without raw fish.  Sushi is probably my favorite thing to eat in the world, so this has been an adjustment. :)  We are wrapping up the last couple of chapters in James in our Bible study, and Matt and I couldn't be more happy to share our Wednesdays with such an awesome group of people. 

I am excited to say that I am making progress on a couple of things we wanted to get done before Baby F arrives.  We have ordered our new carpet and it should be delivered and installed next week!  YAY!!  We also now have a Dyson vacuum (the DC 41 - perfect for Jovie's shedding.)
You can tell I'm getting older when I get excited about new carpeting and a vacuum!!  Next on my list is a BIG camera (the little coolpix I carry in my purse just isn't going to cut it ;) I am loving the Canon EOS Rebel...my mom has one and I'm thinking that's the one to go with!  A video camera is now also on the list...if you have any that you recommend, please let us know!!  :)  It's amazing how many things I am realizing we need BEFORE purchasing anything for this sweet baby! 

We've got a fun weekend planned, so check back later!!

Happy Friday!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment