Sunday, March 11, 2012

A ZBB Kind of Weekend

I love a good weekend full of lots of good fun and music!!  Matt and I have been some concert goin' fools lately...but I'll get to that soon! Friday night, I picked up a Papa Murphy's pizza and we stayed in and enjoyed a quiet night. (Yes, we seem to be doing that A LOT lately ;)  Saturday, we slept until 9:30...I know what you're thinking..."we better soak this up for as long as we can, because the days of sleeping in will be LONG GONE in September."   I KNOW!!  We spent the day doing some shopping and enjoying lunch at Panera Bread.  We got Matt some new shoes and I found my favorite AG skinny jeans in maternity size.  We also shopped at Pickles and Ice Cream and I think we have narrowed it down to the nursery furniture we want.  I love the espresso color of this Baby's Dream crib and dressers!  I like the flat panel because it will work for a girl or boy when it converts to a toddler bed/big bed.  It's a part of the legendary collection.  We haven't bought it yet, but it's what we're leaning towards. :))




Saturday night, we headed down to the Capital Bar to have dinner and drinks (not me of course) before going to the Zac Brown Band concert.  Needless to say, they were slammed and our food wasn't very good but the company was great! 


Blake and Kyndall


Charla and Chris




Matt and I have had the pleasure of seeing lots of people in concert, but if you haven't seen the ZBB, you MUST!!! They were amazing and their instrumental talent is some of the best I have ever seen.





GREAT CONCERT!!!!


Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night last night vomiting like crazy (I told you our food wasn't good).  After finally settling back into bed at 3:00 a.m., I was able to get some rest.  Needless to say between losing an hour of sleep and being up half the night sick, we didn't make it to church this morning. 

We're re-carpeting this week and our house is a mess!!!  Blake and Kyndall came over this afternoon to help us move everything out of the two guest bedrooms and our master closet. 


This would be our queen size guest bed in the middle of our living room....


And this would be our dining room....


You never realize how much "stuff" you have until you really start spring cleaning.  We've gotten rid of a lot of things but this organized girl is ready for everything to be back in it's place.   I leave for a 3 day meeting tomorrow morning and when I get back Wednesday, the new carpet should be in!!  Next weekend will be full of reorganizing!


Well, I'm hungry and ready for dinner and still have to pack for the week.  Better get to it!! Hope everybody had a great weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment