Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back To The Grind...

Nothing like jumping back into work @ warp speed.  My first day back in the field, I was on a plane headed to meetings in Dallas.  We had a good week and I am gearing back up for a busy year and looking forward to it!!  Our team did fantastic in 2011 and we're going on a quota trip (paid for by Lilly) in May.  I think we finally decided on the Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay in CA...definitely something to look forward to!!!




 It will still be cool in May, so I'm looking forward to a fire pit




I was on a plane home @ 7:00 on Friday - not ideal for watching the Cotton Bowl, but was home by second quarter and enjoyed watching those piggies beat K-State!!  What a great game!!! 

This weekend has been rather relaxing and full of getting ready for another week.  Matt has been working at the hospital for the last four days and will finally have some time off tomorrow.  He'll be heading to the fields for some duck hunting next weekend and I know he is super excited.  :)  I'll be taking advantage of seeing my family and will head to Rogers.

I would also ask for prayers for my family right now.  My grandfather, Jack Garner, had a massive heart attack early Friday morning.  He is in ICU in Rogers.  We have no idea the extent of the damage to his heart yet, but the cardiologist told us that if he would have waited 30 more minutes to call the ambulance, he wouldn't be here today.  There are so many unanswered questions at this time, but I am so grateful that he is with us and in good care.  He is going to be 90 this year and has always been the perfect picture of health, so I know this is hard for him.  He is stable right now and I am looking forward to getting to NWA next weekend to hug his neck!!!

Hope y'all had a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment