Monday, January 2, 2012

Reflections

I really can't believe I am writing another post about a year gone by.  It seems like I was just reflecting on 2010.  2011 has been a fantastic year for us!  Yes, just like everyone, we've had our ups and downs...but in the end, we have so many blessings to reflect on and be thankful for.  Matt graduated from nursing school and found a job, we enjoyed a LONG vacation in Hawaii, we celebrated birthdays with those we love, spent lots of weekends on the lake, loved going to football games, soaked up memorable moments with my grandparents, and enjoyed Christmas in NYC.  But what is most important to me this year?  The fact that my Dad has made a full recovery from having two strokes.  This to me is the highlight of my year!!  Family is the most important thing to me and the fact that he is doing well and we are continuing to enjoy time with him is all that matters to me!!! 

Matt and I are SO VERY BLESSED!!  Here are some pictures reflecting on the past year!!

Matt's Birthday - January 18


Valentine's Day


Kyndall's Birthday


My Birthday


Wonderful Friends


A lot of fun on the lake





GRADUATION


Matt's Family


Olivia Kate and Matt


Sweet Jack Henry and Sam Wyatt



HAWAII





This little munchkin turned ONE!





Mom and Dad


Blessed with Incredible Friends



Soulmates





Razorback Games





Brynlee Claire turned THREE!



 

Pumpkin Patch


Race for the Cure





Thanksgiving


Christmas in NYC


Rockefellar Center





What a FANTASTIC year it has been!!!  I am so excited to embark on a new one and see what God has in store for us in 2012!!! 
Jeremiah 29:11


Happy New Year!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment