Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hooray for Friday!!  It was nice to have a good, full week back to work.  I've just felt so out of it with two weeks off for Christmas break, a week in meetings at the first of the year, and then out last week for Papaw's burial and service.  However, I think I am finally getting back into my groove!!  We've got a fun weekend planned and I am ready for it to begin!!  But first, here are a couple of my favorite things today....


Our beach vacation is booked for April/May



I'm about to join the 21st century and buy one of these fantastic babies this weekend, even though I NEVER drink coffee!



Last night, we enjoyed a delicious dinner here with Mary and Jeff!!

 

Even though Brynlee got to celebrate with Matt on his birthday last week and eat lots of cookie cake, she still wanted to send him a bday card in the mail.  I thought it was absolutely precious and it's proudly on our fridge!! Oh how I love that girl!!



These are the beautiful flowers I came home to this afternoon...just because!!  Thanks to my wonderful husband!


Enjoy your weekend!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment