Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

It's amazing how my idea of "fun" on New Years has drastically changed.  I suppose I can blame it on the fact that I am no longer in my 20's and willing to pull an all nighter.  My idea of a perfect New Years Eve was this year!  Matt and I stayed in Monroe and had dinner reservations with Jack and Emily and Brent and Gina.  We had a quiet table in the back of a great restaurant, Cotton.  Our dinner reservations were at 9:00, so we took our time eating and then toasted the New Year with some champagne.  We were home and in bed by 1:00.  It was the perfect night!!











Brent and Gina


Jack and Emily




We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!!  I hope that everyone had a NYE just as nice!!  We are SUPER EXCITED to jump into 2012!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment