Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Handsome!!!











Happy 35th Birthday to my hunk of a husband!!!  I am actually a little late on posting this, as his birthday was Wednesday, January 18.  But, oh how I love this man!!!  With every day that goes by, I feel more and more blessed that this amazing man chose me to spend his life with.  He is my best friend and soulmate and I thank the Lord daily for crossing our paths at that May 17th wedding :)  Last year, I listed 10 silly facts that I love about this guy...today, here are 10 reasons why I am so glad to call him mine.


1) He is so selfless!  Wednesday, on his actual birthday, he spent it with me at my Papaw's burial and memorial service.  He never even brought it up.  He was also supposed to go hunting with the guys last weekend, but instead told me he wanted to be in Rogers with family to support me and my Dad while Papaw was sick.

2) He has a love for the Lord that I see every day.  I love curling up in bed next to him while he studies in God's word.  There is something so very attractive about a man with such a strong faith wanting to learn more. 

3) One day, he will be the BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD!!

4) He supports me continuously in everything I want to do.  There is no one else I would rather spend my life with! 

5) When I'm having a bad day, NO ONE can make me smile like he does!! 

6) There is nothing in the world that makes me feel more secure than having those BIG, STRONG arms wrapped around me. 

7) His integrity and honesty are two of my favorite qualities!!  Matt always wants to be better, and that's an encouragement to me. 

8) He's still as handsome as ever!!!!!!

9) He makes me feel special all the time!!  I find cards on my nightstand, walk in the door to flowers on the table, or come home to plans for a date night.  He even tells me to go shopping and buy whatever I would like.  (Ladies, it doesn't get much better than that ;) )

10) The rock in our relationship is Christ and we center our marriage around Him.  Matt's spiritual leadership for our family is incredible.  I am so glad that I am married to a man that is helping me get to heaven every day that I'm on this earth. 


I LOVE YOU MATT FITZGERALD!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment