Thursday, August 16, 2012

36 Weeks

Holy Cow!!!  I cannot believe we are now 36 weeks!!  We just got back from our OB's office and this kid isn't dialated at all yet, nor is my cervix thining.  My favorite part of our appointment was getting to hear the sound of that sweet and precious heartbeat!!  Blood pressure was 107/65 and we had no weight gain.  We'll be back next Thursday!!


 


 
How Far Along: 36 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I can't wait to get out of them!!

Stretchmarks: Nope

Sleep:  It's good when I take a Unisom, but I'm trying not to take them every night.  I didn't take one last night and only slept for about 6 hours.  Just can't turn my mind off!!

Best Moment of the Week: Going on maternity leave!!!  This girl won't have to worry about work for a while ;)

Food Cravings: Not really

Gender: GIRL

Labor Signs: Braxton-Hicks contractions have picked up...having a couple a day now but they only last for about 20 seconds. 

Symptoms: Acid reflux still bothering me...I am eating several small meals a day and that has been helping. Tums are my best friend at bedtime.  

Belly Button In or Out: Pretty much still flat

Wedding Ring On or Off: On

Happy or Moody: Happy

Most Looking Forward To:  Enjoying the next 4 weeks (hopefully) and settling into my "nesting" phase.  Also looking forward to our maternity pictures tomorrow!! 



Can't believe we will meet our BABY GIRL in 4 short weeks!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment