Thursday, August 30, 2012

38 weeks!!

  
We had another doctor's appointment this morning and we're not dilated yet, however my cervix is beginning to thin. I gained a pound this week and my blood pressure was 99/59.  Dr. Phillips said she could come anytime, but he tends to think that we'll deliver pretty close to our due date, Sept. 14.  So...here's to 38 weeks!!  :)



 
 
 
How Far Along: 38 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Of course

Stretchmarks: No

Sleep:  Sleeping is good, as long as I take a Unisom.  My boppy pillow is essential for a good night's sleep.  I have to have it to support my enormous belly.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing her sweet heartbeat (160 bpm) and looking forward to Matt being off work for the next 5 days ;))
 
Food Cravings: Homemade chocolate chip cookies - not good for the waistline!!

Gender: GIRL

Labor Signs: Lots of abdominal pressure and a couple of pains every now and then.

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath is pretty much every day and she moves around all the time (jabs, punches and forceful kicks)
 

Belly Button In or Out:  Flat...kind of out

Wedding Ring On or Off:  My rings still fit, but I have put my wedding ring back in the box until after she is born.  My worst fear is not being able to get it off and then having to cut it off.  :/

Happy or Moody:  Happy

Most looking forward to:  Meeting our baby girl!!  I feel like everything is done and we're ready and excited!!!



 
 
 
 
 


These are a couple of our maternity pictures, which are amazing!!  My favorite shots are the belly pictures, however I specifically asked Kelly not to post them on facebook ;)  If anyone is interested in seeing them, you can go to her site and enter "kia" as the password.  Her site is kellybittlephotography.com.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment