Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Recap


Well, it was another laid back weekend around here!!  It's crazy how much we are getting done though, since we aren't doing anymore traveling and I don't feel like really being out and about very much.  Almost 36 weeks of being pregnant will do that to you when it's 95 degrees outside. :))

Friday night, Matt and I decided to go to a quiet, romantic dinner at Cafe' Prego.  We really didn't "celebrate" our anniverary on August 1, so we decided Friday was a good night to do so.  It was delicious...as always!!!



Saturday, Matt got up early to play golf and I slept in, enjoyed a leisurely morning, and started washing some of Reese's clothes, blankets, sleepers, etc.  I actually got a lot accomplished!!  (Everyone keeps saying they think she's going to come early, which has me a little paranoid about not having everything done....)  I did pack my hospital bag this weekend and have her bag ready as well.  There's a list on the fridge (for Matt) too.  The great thing is the hospital is only 2 miles from our house, so if we forget something, it shouldn't be a big deal. 


The rest of our weekend probably sounds boring to some.  We had lunch at Alley Oops on Saturday, bought our new video camera, picked up a few Redbox movies, and just relaxed.  Sunday morning, we made it to early service and spent the remainder of the afternoon around the house.  I am getting excited/nervous/what am I going to do with myself feelings since I only have two days left of work before my maternity leave begins.  We have our 36 week appt on Thursday and will start going weekly now.  It's crazy to me how this pregnancy is beginning to come to an end.  Where did the last 9 months go?!?! 


I am hoping to get some things done around the house within the next couple of weeks and to spend some time just relaxing.  I'll keep you posted after our appt. this week.  As for now, this girl is focused on finishing up work!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment