Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites


Hooray for Friday!!!!   Loving that it's the weekend and this girl is almost ready to go on maternity leave.  We've got a relaxing weekend planned and that's great since this kid is now 35 weeks!!  Here are a couple of things I'm loving today!!




Little Giraffe blankets and blankies!!!  I can't get enough of these for Reese!!




ETSY!!!  Don't fall out of your chair, but this is the first week I have EVER been on Etsy.  I just don't shop online.  However, this hat is definitely being purchased for newborn pics.  I can see why people LOVE this site now.



I love these hair ties...where have they been all my life?!



Matt and I both decided we needed a good massage this week.  I enjoyed a fantastic prenatal massage yesterday and he just had a deep fusion massage done this morning.  I could go for a good massage every day!!





I met Matt today for lunch...it was great, because I'm normally working through lunch.  It was a nice little change! :))




Date Night Tonight!!! 
Have a great weekend!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment