Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our Little Munchkin's Nursery

Well, we are slowly transforming our house while getting ready for our sweet baby girl.  It's amazing how much crap stuff you need for a baby, and I am looking around our house and already seeing it slowly get smaller.  I told Matt the other day that we will be looking for a bigger house within a year, I can guarantee it!!  ;))  Today, Matt was home and spent his morning putting together some of our wonderful gifts. (I will do a post on our Monroe shower soon.  I don't have the pictures yet, but it was AMAZING!!!)


Swing taking over the living room



Highchair taking over the breakfast nook



  I hear a bouncy seat is a LIFESAVER...we'll see!!



And here's our little munchkin's nursery....


This wreath was made by Elizabeth Creel from our shower last weekend, I'm keeping it on her door for a while, it's too adorable!!



I don't know if you can tell, but the walls are a light green with white trim



LOVE these owl bookends with some of our favorite books to begin reading to her



Wall paintings











I'm loving our glider!!



Thanks Lindsay-Lou for this fantastic clock!!!



Behind these doors is where Mama has a LOT of fun!!



I know...I have a problem!!  (And this is probably only half of it!)



Thanks to Mimi and Gigi (Mom and Gayle), we have our door hanger for the hospital too!!



I know that I pretty much ordered everything from Pottery Barn Kids and was not original/creative WHATSOEVER, but I'm very happy with how everything has turned out.  Now we are just awaiting our sweet little bundle.  6 weeks to go!!!!



**Sidenote - I started having contractions last weekend (not braxton-hicks contractions, low abdominal pain) and after calling my doc, he said that it was probably fine.  Thankfully, I had my scheduled 34 week appt. on Monday and I'm not dialated nor is my cervix thinning yet.  I felt much better hearing him say that.  (I really want to carry her as close to 40 weeks as possible - and not a day over :))   Dr. Phillips did say that he could feel her head, meaning she is VERY LOW.  He said that more than likely as soon as my water breaks, it won't be too long before she arrives!!  My blood pressure was still good at 101/65 and I gained half a pound. 



We continually pray for a beautiful, healthy baby and are getting more excited every day to meet her!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment